Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A tribute to Joseph Mistrulli

Today my blog was dedicated to the Remembrance of September 11, 2001. In my blog I honor Joseph Mistrulli as someone I have never met and only have a distant connection to by chance.  This week I have been honored to connect with his daughter.  I would like to, as my final tribute of today, share with you a poem she wrote in honor of her father.


IN HONOR OF JOSEPH MISTRULLI
This poem was written by his daughter Angela Mistrulli

Who will walk me down the aisle
Who will lift my veil and smile
Who will dance with me to our song
Dancing with anyone else to butterfly kisses would just feel so wrong
Who will catch my tears before fall
Who will love me with the greatest love of all
Who will protect me from all that i fear
I dont understand why you cant be near
Who will be at my high school graduation 
Who will give me a standing ovation
Who will be proud of me no matter what i choose to do
Daddy no one could ever take the place of you


Joseph Misturlli

No comments:

Post a Comment